Don't worry if you can't finish your pizza, it will be a perfect snack for lunch the next day!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your tomatoes into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese, mozzarella and vegan cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and vegan cheese on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Take your pizza out of the oven after 5-7 minutes and crack your eggs on top. Return to oven for the remainder of the time or until the egg sets.