View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Toast pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red onion, cayenne pepper and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Spinach to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add balsamic vinegar, cottage cheese and tahini to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Serve your cooked quinoa on the plate.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds and Walnuts on top.