As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, chili pepper, garlic, onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot, chili pepper, garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your lime and soy sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add cherry tomatoes on top and cook until melted.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds and Spring Onion on top.