Allow your noodles to cool off so you can enjoy this fresh salad chilled!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your red cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger, onion and spring onion.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot, noodles, red cabbage and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Radishes and Sesame Seeds on top.