Enjoy the patties in a bun or as a side to any salad. Delicious either way!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli, brussels sprouts and cauliflower so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, onion and parsley.
- Grate or slice your Cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrot, garlic and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Brussels Sprouts to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Cauliflower and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrot, cauliflower, chickpeas, garlic, lemon, onion and parsley to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a bit of water or liquid from the can of chickpeas.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Mix your cheese and sunflower seeds into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.
- Add Parsley on top.