Make a stir-fry: Fast, easy, and filling.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Parsnips and Sweet Potato paprika, rosemary and sage and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Almonds, Blackberries, Olives and Parmesan Cheese on top.