Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Wash and cut your cabbage and cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic and onion, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Cabbage and Cauliflower and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.