As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your apple so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon, miso and sesame oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Mozzarella and Sesame Seeds on top.