View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Gouda Cheese, Mozzarella.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a ½ cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chili pepper and leeks, paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix pesto, tomato sauce and vegetable stock together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Gouda Cheese, Mozzarella and Olives on top.