Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Put your dried mushrooms in a large bowl and pour boiling water over them, let soak for 20 minutes. Tip: You can use some of the water in your dish for an added umami flavor.
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add dried mushrooms, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Add brown sugar, lime, peanut butter and rice milk to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Peanuts on top.