Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, chili pepper and garlic.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and garlic, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Corn to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix olive oil and Vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked rice on your plate.
- Add Mozzarella and Pumpkin Seeds on top.