For a more traditional Tagine, you can cook it in the oven in a ceramic Tagine dish!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your green beans and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Chickpeas, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, harissa and honey and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast hemp seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Hemp Seeds and Raisins on top.