Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, garlic, paprika and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Mushrooms, Sweet Potato and Zucchini and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and sugar and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add Vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Cashews on top.