Make a stir-fry: Fast, easy, and filling.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Kidney Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add lemon and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Serve your cooked pasta on your plate.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.