The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper, garlic and red onion, curry powder, rosemary and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix lemon, lime, olive oil and salsa together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Bean Sprouts and Cashews on top.