The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your cabbage and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado and tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your cilantro, garlic, onion and spring onion.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add onion, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage, Edamame, Shiitake Mushrooms and Tofu to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha and teriyaki sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cilantro and Spring Onion on top.