Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your bok choy so that they all are a similar size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds and cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Bok Choy, Peas and Spinach, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add jam, lemon and teriyaki sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Almonds and Cashews on top.