Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic and onion.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper, garlic and onion, paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Butternut Squash to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Sweet Potato and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix canned tomatoes and lemon together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Mozzarella and Sunflower Seeds on top.