Add some citrus such as lemon juice to your water when boiling your grains to give them a fresher taste.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Boil bulgur according to the instructions on the package.
- Spread the Onion and Tomatoes, cinnamon evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Mix bell pepper, bulgur, onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix Hummus and lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Olives on top.