Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add chili pepper, garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Cauliflower and Sweet Potato and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.