The key to a perfect risotto is patience. Make sure to add small amounts of stock and wait until it is all absorbed before adding more.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus and brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your artichoke hearts as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Bring your stock to a boil, so it is ready to be added to your rice a little later.
- Toast hazelnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic, leeks and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add your rice to the frying pan with Garlic, Leeks, Onion and toast it for a few minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- For the most flavor: add a splash of wine or Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon before adding your hot stock.
- Add small batches of your stock while stirring constantly. Make sure to wait until it is fully absorbed before adding more. Stop adding stock when your rice becomes al dente.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add Brussels Sprouts and Pumpkin and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Asparagus, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Artichoke Hearts and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add your artichoke hearts, asparagus, brussels sprouts and pumpkin to your rice and mix.
- Mix olive oil, pesto and sambal oelek together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your risotto.
- Add Hazelnuts, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese on top.