Let the oven do the work for you!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets and potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Grate or slice your vegan cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread the Beets, thyme evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Garlic and Potatoes and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Mix beets and potatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix horseradish together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Vegan Cheese on top.