View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Eggplant, Green Beans and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Basil and Garlic.
- Toast Peanuts on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add eggplant and mushrooms with garlic and horseradish and fry for 10 minutes. Finally, add cannellini beans, green beans and peas and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Fry your Eggs and set aside to use as a topping.
- Mix Canola Oil, Lemon and Sugar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Basil, Eggs, Olives and Peanuts on top.