Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel a few leaves off of your red cabbage and romaine lettuce so they can be used as your wrap.
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Cheddar Cheese.
- Finely chop your carrot, celery stalk, chives and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add carrot, celery stalk and onion, chili powder and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Black Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lime together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.
- Add Cheddar Cheese and Chives on top.