Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
Rezept in App anzeigen, um Närhwert anzuzeigen (finde App unten).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, chili pepper, cilantro, garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper, garlic and onion, paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Zucchini to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper, Black Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Toast your tortillas for a few minutes until it is warm.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lime together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.