View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your bok choy in evenly sized pieces.
- Slice your bamboo shoots and pineapple. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add garlic, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bamboo Shoots and Bok Choy to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add oyster sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add Pineapple and Spring Onion on top.