If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Boil brown rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat oil in a pot and add onion, curry powder and garam masala and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Chickpeas and Tofu and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and coconut milk and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with brown rice on the side.
- Add Flax Seeds on top.