This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your eggs for 10-12 minutes, let cool then peel. Slice evenly and use as your topping.
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, chili pepper and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your bell pepper, chickpeas, spinach and tomatoes in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Add Cashews and Nutritional Yeast on top.