View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash your raspberries.
- Slice your dried apricots into even pieces.
Make porridge base
- Boil oats according to instructions on package.
- Toast almonds and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix anise, cinnamon, corn syrup, cottage cheese, honey, oats, vanilla and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Remove anise from your dish.
- Add your oats to the bowl.
- Add Almonds, Dried Apricots, Figs, Pear, Raisins, Raspberries, Sesame Seeds, Anise and Cinnamon on top.