View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your carrot, onion and sweet potato.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix brown sugar, hot sauce, lime, peanut butter, sesame oil and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Add Sesame Seeds on top.