View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Spread the Broccoli, Mushrooms and Onion, cayenne pepper and nutmeg evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Mix broccoli, mushrooms and onion together in a bowl.
- Mix coconut oil and cottage cheese together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your salad.