Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and zucchini so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your basil, carrot, chives, dill, garlic and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot, garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Mushrooms, Parsnips and Zucchini and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Almonds, Basil, Chives, Dill and Nutritional Yeast on top.