Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your brown rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic and ginger.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat canola oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Tofu to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Mix honey, miso, peanut butter, rice vinegar, sambal oelek, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked brown rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Sesame Seeds on top.