This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, onion and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Mix chili pepper, lemon, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Marinate your onion in your sauce bowl for at least 5 minutes. The longer you wait, the more flavor will penetrate.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your broccoli, carrot, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas and corn in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Drizzle your dressing on top of your veggies.
- Add Black Olives and Sunflower Seeds on top.