Miso is responsible for the deep umami flavor of this soup, don't shy away from adding more.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion and spring onion.
- Heat oil in a pot and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Shiitake Mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add chili oil, miso and soy sauce and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add rice vinegar and mix.
- Add Cashews and Spring Onion on top.