Roast your stuffed vegetable "boat" until the base vegetable is tender!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Cut the top/stems off and scoop out the insides of your portobello mushroom so they can be stuffed.
- Peel and cut your carrot and onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, chili powder, curry powder and garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli and Corn to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Mix broccoli, carrot, corn, garlic, onion, quinoa, spinach and sunflower seeds together in a bowl.
- Mix curry powder, olive oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce together in a bowl, then pour on top of your vegetables and mix evenly.
- Place your vegetable mixture into your dug out base vegetable.
- Roast in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until the base vegetable is tender.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.