Add a splash of red wine to your Goulash to give it a deeper flavor!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, chives, garlic, leeks and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic, leeks and red onion, bay leaf and cayenne pepper and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Acorn Squash, Mushrooms and Zucchini and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Remove bay leaf from your dish.
- Add Chives and Pumpkin Seeds on top.