As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your mint.
- Slice your cucumber and watermelon as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix cucumber and kale together in a bowl.
- Mix coconut oil and lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Melon, Mint, Walnuts and Watermelon on top.