The spiciness in a Thai Curry comes from the curry paste. Red curries are usually spicier than yellow curries but less spicy than green.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli, Carrot and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix coconut milk, curry paste, rice vinegar and vegetable oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Almonds on top.