Looks good! Snap a photo and share it on our Pinterest board https://pin.it/pvz3nlbbgn5xy3
. The best wins 1 month of free PRIME!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Boil couscous according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Corn, fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Kidney Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lime and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with couscous on the side.
- Add Spring Onion on top.