View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your Rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside a bit of the starchy water.
- Slice your Avocado and Papaya into even pieces.
- Toast Cashews on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add edamame and fry for 10 minutes. Finally, add spinach and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked Rice to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Avocado, Cashews and Papaya on top.