Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your onion.
- Finely chop your cilantro, garlic and jalapeño.
- Slice your tomatoes as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix salsa, sour cream and tomato sauce together in a bowl.
- Add Cilantro on top.