Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your apple so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Oats and boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix chia seeds and lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Remove anise from your dish before eating.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Apple, Walnuts, Anise, Cayenne Pepper and Nutmeg on top.