If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Boil brown rice according to instructions on package.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add Vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with brown rice on the side.
- Add Cashews, Curry Powder, Garam Masala and Garlic on top.