View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your bread and cucumber into even pieces.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Wash and cut your cucumber so they can be used for dipping.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Chickpeas smoked paprika and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Toast bread to enjoy alongside your dip.
- Mix balsamic vinegar together in a bowl.
- Add all of your vegetables to a blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Arugula, Feta Cheese and Figs on top.
- Dip cucumber into your creation and enjoy!