Make a stir-fry: Fast, easy, and filling.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot and red onion, cayenne pepper, oregano and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add lemon and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked pasta on your plate.
- Add Cashews and Cucumber on top.