Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, chili pepper and onion.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add soy sauce and Vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.