Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash, carrot and onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bok choy and eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread the Butternut Squash, Carrot, Eggplant and Onion, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add Bok Choy oregano and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add flax seeds and sesame seeds to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Pickles on top.
- Spread your delicious creation on top of your bread.