View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your red onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Boil lentils and quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Spread the Broccoli and Red Onion cayenne pepper and smoked paprikaevenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil. Steam Edamame for 5 minutes.
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix broccoli, cayenne pepper, edamame, lentils, quinoa, red onion and spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, miso and olive oil together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your salad.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds, Spinach and Sunflower Seeds on top.