Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your orange as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add bell pepper, carrot and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage and Corn to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and vegetable oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked noodles to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Cashews and Orange on top.